Western Promises

Our Reimagining of the events of History. Our game paused December 30,1890. We will resume the game timeline June 28, 1914

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Successful chat session!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
General Sterling Steele
Admin

PostSubject: Successful chat session!   Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:12 am

our greatest success and strength comes from our players. That's why I was so thrilled to have such a high turn-out for our quick-fire session in the chat. Hopefully we can make that a more regular thing. ....I'm always in the chat, or at least usually in the chat. lol. If I'm not I can usually be convinced into entering.
the record log of the chat is posted in the main arc, however, it's a bit of a bitch to read? also, big thank you to Victoria Steele for copying most of the chat log so I only had to transcribe the last dozen or so posts in it.
keep up the great work everyone; I was super impressed how few spelling and grammar corrections I had to make, given that most of us were logged in from mobile sources. That being said, there was a lot of them and mostly focused around dialogue. please try and put quotations around dialogue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://western-promise.board-directory.net

Successful chat session!
Page 1 of 1