Western Promises
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Western Promises

A turn based forum role play game currently involved in a blend of high fantasy and World War 1 history. History re-imagined.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearchGallery

Successful chat session!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
General Sterling Steele
Admin
General Sterling Steele

Successful chat session! Empty
PostSubject: Successful chat session!   Successful chat session! EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 3:12 am

our greatest success and strength comes from our players. That's why I was so thrilled to have such a high turn-out for our quick-fire session in the chat. Hopefully we can make that a more regular thing. ....I'm always in the chat, or at least usually in the chat. lol. If I'm not I can usually be convinced into entering.
the record log of the chat is posted in the main arc, however, it's a bit of a bitch to read? also, big thank you to Victoria Steele for copying most of the chat log so I only had to transcribe the last dozen or so posts in it.
keep up the great work everyone; I was super impressed how few spelling and grammar corrections I had to make, given that most of us were logged in from mobile sources. That being said, there was a lot of them and mostly focused around dialogue. please try and put quotations around dialogue.
Back to top Go down
https://western-promise.rpg-board.net

Successful chat session!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Western Promises :: Off topic-
Jump to: